Skip Navigation

Financial and Service Commitments:

Tuition is paid through the SMART Tuition.

Tuition for 2019-2020:                                                                                                                                                                    

In-parish: one child $5,900, two children $11,505, three children $16,715, four children $18,850

Out-of-parish: $7,750 per child

Parish Stewardship:  Tuition covers only around 70% of the actual costs of educating a child at St. Vincent’s.  The other approximately 30% is covered by support from our parish and fundraising efforts.  In order for us to keep our tuition costs as low as possible, it is essential that every family participate in supporting the principles of Catholic stewardship in their relationship to the school and parish as well as in their daily lives. The family’s current parish stewardship pledge card indicating the level of support should be on file in the parish office.

Fundraising:  Fundraising covers approximately 6% of our general operating budget. Along with each family’s commitment to parish stewardship, it is expected that each family contributes their time, talents, and treasure in supporting our fundraising events: auction, SCRIP, and raffle.  The fundraising commitment is due by May 1st of the current school year.

Fundraising commitment: $700 Per family/year

Service Time:  We depend on volunteer assistance in our programs and activities. Along with each family’s commitment to parish stewardship, it is expected that each family contributes their time and talent in service to our school.  Service time commitment is due by May 1st of the current school year.  

Commitment is a minimum of:

 30 hours to the school per family/year, 5 hours to the parish per family/year. Unearned service time will be billed at the rate of $25 per hour.