Raffle tickets are usually ordered at the beginning of the school year for sales through early January.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS
• Keep the stubs STAPLED in the book of 25
• $1.00 for each raffle ticket
• Place tickets in a safe place
• No raffle tickets can be mailed through the US Mail system
• The seller and buyer of raffle tickets must be 18 years of age or older
• When returning the money and stubs please send a CHECK only, made out to St. Vincent Parents Club. Place the stapled stubs & check in an envelope with the words “RAFFLE MONIES, CHILDS NAME & HOMEROOM” on the outside of the envelope (or return in the bag provided)
• Please note: UNSOLD TICKETS MUST BE COMPLETE BOOKS OF 25 TICKETS!! PLEASE DO NOT TURN IN PARTIAL BOOKS!!
Question? Or, IF YOU NEED MORE TICKETS EMAIL Jennifer Ramos or Maria Pascua at email@example.com